Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Learn why the MIDDLE CLASS is being destroyed, and more...

The RICH, The POOR, The MIDDLE CLASS and Donald Trump

Are we at the end of America?

Is this the end of the world?

I'm not going to say I heard from God but my cogitations are troubling me lately about the word of God, America, and the world more and more daily.  Never before have I been meditating on the word of God in such a way where things have been coming to my mind that concern the word of God and prophecy but for the most part I am keeping most of this to myself.  If you want a prophet or a prophetess go buy one because I'm not for sale.  But I will continue to post things as they come to mind because of the grave danger that is upon America and the world.  I believe that evil day is very near its arrival:




THE FOLLOWING IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

Even the title doesn't describe this message in its fullness

YOU MUST LISTEN OR WATCH THIS NEXT VIDEO

This video below is of utmost importance and needs to be watched in its entirety.  DO NOT WATCH THIS NEXT VIDEO IF YOU DON'T WATCH THE WHOLE THING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT GET THE MESSAGE: 




...developing...