Friday, August 17, 2012

Forget GOLD and SILVER: Buy PALLADIUM

It's time to stack PALLADIUM.  Why?  Because PALLADIUM is used in HIGH TEMPERATURE applications and is also a RARE EARTH type of METAL.  SILVER and GOLD are not "rare".  Palladium is also needed in many industrial applications and something is about to his the news on this.  Keep an eye on the chart.  I'm going to ask Jim Comiskey to report about PALLADIUM in greater detail.  If you consider this a "rumor" remember the phrase "buy the rumor".  You heard it here first:
A while ago I remember Gerald Celente mentioning PALLADIUM in some interview but I cannot find it now.  If I do I'll post it here.  I do remember him mentioning something regarding PALLADIUM in some sort of COLD FUSION and new energy developments.  Gerald is usually well versed in the things of the world and it wouldn't surprise me if everyone starts to scream about buying PALLADIUM very soon.

Some analysts are watching this and the only symbols in know on the stock exchange at this point for this is PALL and PAL.  With all the "truthers" pumping their usual GOLD and SILVER nonsense I suspect something in Palladium may get overlooked until the metal goes above $1,000 an ounce. IMHO.

...developing...