Thursday, August 23, 2012

Nokia is coming back with a line of products

Nokia has been sidelined for some time now but is moving again.  I tried to get Don Harold to talk about this some time ago but he refused.  And he calls his channel "The Day Trade Show".  What a joke that is!  He also took a load of his B.S. VIDEOS down beside.  He's just beating the air with his B.S. now and is involved with a group of YOU TUBE cry babies who are very thin skinned.  

But I don't trust technology stocks here in America even though it seems there is a never ending demand for the latest cell phone and hand held computer gadgets.  Now when India gets involved in this you have to remember that everything now is based on a "global culture".  

The only thing I care about in a cell phone is battery life and signal strength.  I'm told NOKIA beats the rest in the smart phone segment.  I guess it's time to turn my old flip phone in for a NOKIA:

...developing...