Wednesday, August 22, 2012

American citizens are standing up agains a threatening government

If you listen to Alex Jones carefully here you may find that he's actually been propelled into covering the truth of the latest in a plethora of current events unlike any other time in the history of INFOWARS.  I have to admit at times I have suspected him of doing things in a questionable manner but more and more I'm becoming convinced that there really is a problem in this country with our government and people are finally starting to address the issue through the alternative media and hopefully next through our elected representative that have not forgotten their oath of office.  

What we may be seeing now is a scared government trying to round up a few innocent civilians who speak their mind and stealing their liberty and freedom by use of force and operating in direct violation of their oath of office under an authority that has placed themselves above the law of the land instead of understanding that they are those that are under authority while they protect and serve us.  

Time to get busy people!  No I'm not quitting The News UNIT but I may have to take a couple days off and go fishing here because not only have I been reading so much of this recently about our government out of control but I have recently lived through a personal experience where I was almost killed and shot by a Sheriff's Department after calling them for assistance.  

LISTEN TO THIS AND TAKE NOTES:
...developing...