Wednesday, August 22, 2012

THE END of The News UNIT

Better [is] the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: [and] the patient in spirit [is] better than the proud in spirit.
---ECCLESIASTES 7.8

On second thought this might be only THE BEGINNING:

Due to lack of financial solvency I have to scale back for now.  (this is true it does take some money and time) You can go watch the TOP 100 YOU TUBE channels and keep informed.  Personally I'm content to sit back, trust God, and watch America be destroyed by both the government and it's dead beat citizens.  Is there really anything we can do about it?
http://www.balaamsassspeaks.blogspot.com/2012/08/can-bible-believers-stop-evil.html 

http://www.balaamsassspeaks.blogspot.com/2012/08/making-crash-great-dead-beat-politicians.html

Can't afford to continue this operation.  Go to:
www.infowars.com 

If you really want to know the truth in Christ and the gospel then go read this and whether you believe it or not is your business:
http://www.blessedquietness.com/journal/johnmenu.htm 

So why am I getting away from this?  Because actually I'm doing some things about our problems behind the scenes.  I'm not going to be grandstanding about it and making a name for myself but will be diligently at work behind the scenes (and lawfully) putting myself again on the line of sacrifice as I am supposed to do.  Later on when those of us are finally together in Christ at the redemption of the purchased possession we will be rejoicing with no memory of The United States Of America or The U.S. Constitution for this shall pass away with a great noise as the elements melt with fervent heat. 

Hey someone likes The News UNIT.  This means more to me than money.  I'd rather know that at least I'm doing something to keep the awareness of current events maintained for someone.  Even though we all don't agree about my personal commentary at times The News UNIT is like a newspaper.  Just go to the next post.  There is a load of information there.

This Harley guy here is starting to do more videos.  I'm actually annoyed he doesn't have at least a few hundred hits a day either.  Maybe it's time to send these links to your Harley friends.  Harley riders may seem like a rough crowd to some but I've never met one that hasn't been a decent chap.  They are a more loyal bunch than a lot of people are.  These days good friends are hard to find and when you get at least one good one you cherish them.

We need a few men like this around.  And a good thing about him is he likes women. :-)  You can easily tell that one:

 

CLARIFICATION:  I guess I should clarify something here about The News UNIT.  The News UNIT isn't leaving unless GOOGLE erases it.  The fact is I'm just leaving The News UNIT (or at least going to try to more often) for a while.  I've been on here too much.  If something comes up I'll post it as usual but I'm just in need of some fresh air after all that's going on in the world lately.  

I was almost killed and almost shot:  Just need a little break time!

Recently I even had situation where I called the police about being threatened by a black subject and was surrounded minutes later by at least 4 M4 assault rifles with red dot laser sights, ordered out of my vehicle and on the ground face down, told "...one wrong move and we'll blow your fuckin' head off.." (among other things), and then detained in the back of a police cruizer for over two hours while my personal items were looked through and confiscated while I was intermittently interrogated about my personal property over and over, then finally released and threatened not to come around "their county" anymore along with being told I didn't do anything unlawful or illegal BUT they still don't trust me.  As a result of begin handcuffed I cannot feel my thumbs and have nerve damage in both my wrists and hands now.  Very nice eh?  You could say I know what it's like out there now and yes I DO BELIEVE IN THESE CONSPIRACY THEORIES NOW.  They are absolute facts in many cases!  STAY TUNED!   

Oh one more thing:  If you're rich and you want to send me a LOVE OFFERING hit the DONATE button.  It's better than losing it to government waste, fraud, and abuse.  

...developing...