Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Pastor Ron Knight of NOR CAL GRACE sports a very DECEPTIVE VIDEO TITLE

*****Pastoral Deception*****

"Be Equally Yoked Together"

Really?


Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
And wha
t agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
-II CORINTHIANS 6.14-18

*****WHY DECEIVE PEOPLE?*****

*****JUST TEACH THEM PLAINLY*****


Pastor Ron Knight used to pastor in Minneapolis, Minnesota before moving to northern California to escape the mosquitoes and cold weather.  He calls himself and his group GRACE BELIEVERS who believe the GRACE MESSAGE OF THEIR APOSTLE PAUL.  They certainly study the scripture in great depth, however they have a certain affection for THEIR APOSTLE PAUL which always leads me to the warnings and admonitions of Paul himself concerning being "of Paul."

For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
-I CORINTHIANS 3.4

Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
-I CORINTHIANS 1.10-13