Friday, January 11, 2019

The News UNIT shows up on the Chris Holman BIBLE STUDY

*****Chris Holman and The Resistance Chicks*****

*****They are under attack from enemies they think are their friends******

*****UNLESS this is a GOV'T OP*****

The amount of FAKE FRIENDS toward Chris is amazing!

These are TROLL ACCOUNTS Chris

These people are clowning you and the Resistance Chicks

Dear Mr. Holman

Thank you for responding to a few of my posts there on your recent bible study. 

I just want to make one thing clear--I'm not a TROLL:

troll

a mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance.


Another thing I'd like you to know is regarding INTERNET TROLLS on You Tube and so forth here is another definition.  This definition (from the Urban Dictionary) also does not apply to me:

troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.



I researched many USER NAMES that appear often in your chat room and that of the Resistance Chicks.  Many (most) of them are not real genuine people and fit the TROLL DEFINITION IMMEDIATELY ABOVE. They are often your own MODERATORS and you for some reason think they are friends but they are actually there to clown you and make you their fool.  They have been sporting with you and Leah and Michelle for a long time now.  

Either you are just being willingly ignorant about it or you are all a bunch of online gamers playing games, I don't know.  But whatever it is, it is most assuredly a very strange situation.

I hope you find some real people with a genuine interest.  I think 99% of your subscribers are fulfilling their own agenda.  

David Casper
from The News UNIT

P.S.  Notice how they get going when I show up.  See for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mf7XKyTrJY&t=2350s