Saturday, January 12, 2019

Should you be a PRIEST in the Holy Roman Catholic Church?

*****Are you called to be a priest?*****

The Roman Catholic Church

The Vocation of a Priest

Although I was born and raised in the Roman Catholic Church attending mass and also going to Catholic School as a young boy I no longer consider myself a Roman Catholic or "Catholic" at all.  I identify myself as being "in Christ" and nor do I even desire the title of "Baptist" or any other Christian religion title because I do not believe in denominations nor do I believe in the non-denominational titles.  Although I'm probably categorized as non-denominational I just can't bring myself to identify with a TITLE of sorts in line with today's traditions of men.  I know that bothers some people--but so be it.

To those who say to me "You should become a priest" here is something for you to study.  You think for some reason that I should go to a monastery and become a priest?  Well guess what?  They wouldn't even accept me in anyway so you can dream on about your opinions of me which are somehow ingrained into your own mind.

But read this LINK if you so desire to be a priest or a father. I have no such desire:

https://www.hbgdiocese.org/clergy/vocations/vocation-discernment/are-you-called-to-be-a-priest/

And these went into Micah's house, and fetched the carved image, the ephod, and the teraphim, and the molten image. Then said the priest unto them, What do ye?


And they said unto him, Hold thy peace, lay thine hand upon thy mouth, and go with us, and be to us a father and a priest: is it better for thee to be a priest unto the house of one man, or that thou be a priest unto a tribe and a family in Israel?
And the priest's heart was glad, and he took the ephod, and the teraphim, and the graven image, and went in the midst of the people.
-JUDGES 18.18-20


Am I a king now and a priest?

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
-REVELATION 1.6

And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
-REVELATION 5.10

...developing...