Wednesday, January 9, 2019

FBI MEMO: RE: The News UNIT

****NOTICE from The News UNIT*****

FOR YOU FBI AGENTS and INFORMANTS:

I won't be part of a PARTY TRICK


Just so you know and for those of you who like to attempt to attach false statements to me:

I was called into two recent hangouts and unknown to me I was introduced as if this was my idea or my intention to say such things in these titles.

LET ME MAKE IT VERY CLEAR that I do not intend to harm myself or anyone else.  And furthermore I do not wish anyone would even consider killing themselves.

These titles directed at me are absolute nonsense:

TITLE 1:   Goddamnit, I hate all of you people and wish you would just kill yourselves.
https://youtu.be/ULZq-eSvJNs
TITLE 2:  You people make me so sick that I cannot fathom what kind of punishment is necessary.
https://youtu.be/6Frb3kh5KDI

If you have any inclination toward SUICIDE I recommend watching THIS MOVIE and that you SEEK HELP FROM SOMEONE IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING SUICIDE OR KILLING YOURSELF:




Call 1-800-273-8255
Available 24 hours everyday