Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Donald Trump is WINNING everything now

*****DANGER AHEAD for Donald*****

The enemies of America may want to kill him...

Pray for Donald Trump!

I this present evil world where evil men and seducers are waxing worse and worse and their evil agendas are threatened by a man such as Donald Trump there may be some real danger that lies ahead:
http://govtslaves.info/donald-trump-will-be-assassinated-before-he-can-start-a-revolution/ 

The more I hear Donald Trump speak and the more I hear about what he is doing the more I like him:



The enemies of America (and the media) are trying hard to continue to make sport out of Donald Trump.  I hope the enemies of America are finally found out and that We the People here in America are able to cast them down from all their high places in government before they do even more mischief: