Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ron Knight COMMENTS DISABLED:

Why do you guys disable the COMMENTS?  Come on; can't you take the heat?  I'm always ready to give an answer to those who ask me with meekness and fear.  You don't think I'm meek?  Moses was meeker than me!  God even said so.  So come on Ronny baby---let the trolls work you over a bit.  It's good for them. :-)

This guy isn't too tech savvy that's doing your YOU TUBE channel.  There's nothing to "doing a YOU TUBE channel".  None of us can claim to be tech savvy that do a YOU TUBE channel.  

Tell him it looks kind of spooky actually.  Just be yourself, quit playing church: "...I prayed about it...blah,blah,blah..."

"I'm a 'grace believer' and understand 'right division'.  Really?  How wonderful.  It's another new bunny trail among alleged 'bible believers' again.  What in the world is a 'bible believer'?  Your not justified by being a 'bible believer'!  Which bible by the way? Quit playing games and just glorify Christ!  Enough of who we are!  We are nothing!  God forbid that we should glory save in the cross of Christ! 

A study in HEBREWS huh?  It's not Paul's epistle huh?  How do you know?  Cut the B.S. out!  I'm going to start preaching on YOU TUBE if people keep up this nonsense and then I'll get everybody straightened out!---of course. :-)

I'm trying so hard to keep The News UNIT not so noticeable.  Trying to keep a low profile on here.....developing...

Here's the latest list of nonsense:  (it's an unending bunch of confusion)
  • I'm a grace believer and understand right division.
  • I'm a bible believer
  • I'm a fundamental King James only Independent Baptist
  • I'm a fundamental King James only Ruckman Baptist
  • I'm a fundamental King James only Independent Local Church Only Baptist
  • I'm a Pauline grace believer
  • I'm a spirit filled believer
  • and the list goes on and on and on and gets more ridiculous...

...developing...