Wednesday, February 20, 2019

WAVING GOODBYE TO Steve Van Nattan again as he severs his ties with me

Goodbye Steve


It's been good, but it hasn't...


And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other:...
-ACTS 15.39a


These days when you post news and commentary or whatever online, the brethren in Christ are always easily offended.  They can talk tough on any topic they wish but I'm not afforded the same freedoms. So now my pastor is George Carlin? LOL.  You really think so?

I'll ponder the ADMONISHMENT but I don't have much good to say today about religious Christianity or whatever name you give to it:

https://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2019/02/received-nasty-gram-letter-from.html

So I guess I have to get CHASTISED to prove I'm not a bastard now?

Looks like our God likes to beat us up to prove we are his. He likes to give us a beating just like it pleased him to bruise his Son.  Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved and then thou shalt suffer much tribulation to enter into the kingdom of God. 

Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
-ISAIAH 53.10

Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
-ACTS 14.22

But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
-HEBREWS 12.8

I pray the LORD chastises all of us and gives us good beatings so we know we are his.  I wonder if he looks like this guy?

God slapping his children around because he loves them...


THE LETTER READS:

So, George Carlin is now your pastor, right? He is one of the most vile 
blasphemers in America, AND he has an extremely filthy mouth.

I think you have just about filled up the cup. What I find peculiar is that 
God has not slapped you a mighty one for venting so much hate for his Church 
while exalting blasphemers.

I see a lot of fallen churches featured on your site, but when is the last 
time you posted something God honoring happening in one of his local 
churches?

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever 
things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, 
whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there 
be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

I think it is time to cut off communications, my friend. I have to wonder if 
you will soon be denouncing the faith and exalting Satanic men. In fact, 
Carlin is a great start if you plan on fleeing from the faith.

Do you agree with Carlin that the Ten Commandments were a scam invented by 
Moses? That is what he is "preaching".

Please do not expect a response to any future communication.

Thanks



In Christ Jesus

...developing...