Thursday, March 14, 2013

Greg Mannarino says market is completely rigged

Greg Mannarino Battles Wall Street

Former Barclay's Capital Trader Greg Mannarino says this market is completely rigged and criminal.  I believe this guy and I don't know why he blocked The News UNIT from his channel but here's a guy that's a former Wall Street trader telling you exactly what is going on.  

Recently he got hammered though with his short positions over the last couple of weeks so he's changing his portfolio picks.  I still say KEEP OUT but that's my decision.  I wouldn't invest in anything.

I've been hearing all the usual YOU TUBE experts talking about this market and not one of them seems to come across on the right side of anything these days.   Have to hand it to this Mannarino guy who actually has the guts for this market and puts his picks out there on the internet.

I haven't paid too close attention to Greg Mannarino compared to that gang of silver and gold pumpers that have gone of the deep end and into the agony of defeat.  But this guy seems different.  He doesn't seem to pump gold and silver as much and actually tries to fight the Wall Street tape:



...developing...