Monday, March 11, 2013

BITCOINS or The Cyber Christ

666 BITCOINS

Alex Jones supports bitcoins with Max Keiser and now Max Keiser is already a BITCOIN MILLIONAIRE.  The Cyber Christ designed BITCOIN and that is really peculiar that INFOWARS would promote this as it is embracing this electronic beast currency.  

As you listen to this Alex Jones thinks this is cute.  Max Keiser likes to screw around and they are all laughing at the sheep who believe them.  I guess it's time to move to the next level to take the banksters down.  What do I do now?

I have a rifle, ammunition, freeze dried food, Tangy Tangerine drinks, A Berkey Water Filter, now a Pro Pure Water Filter, I have some Atwood rope, several pair of Diamond Gusset Jeans for my crotch, a subscription to Infowars magazine and all the T.V. shows, gold, silver, plantinum, palladium, copper, nickels, a solar panel generator, and no FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES or cash left in my checking account. But I have loads of plastic debt. What do I do now? Buy bitcoins? :-)

The truth is hard to find these days in the midst of entertainment.  Maybe it's time to watch someone who doesn't trifle with leasing:



...developing...