Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tribute to Irwin "Irb" Richardt: W2VJZ

W2VJZ

I have had countless discussions with Irb (W2VJZ) back several years ago on amateur radio or "ham radio" around 3.885Mhz AM.  Back then I didn't know what I know now but now I certainly remember Irb's messages with greater knowledge and understanding.  

If only I could talk to him now; but I cannot.  Nevertheless I shall trust my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and while I am an American I will stand for the cause and defense of The U.S. Constitution and Bill Of Rights.  

Some of my brethren in Christ don't like my stand on the scriptures and my stand for The U.S. Constitution and Bill Of Right; specifically those who are in the ROMANS CHAPTER 13 CULT who spy out our liberty and desire to bring us into bondage.

I care not for the enemies of America who seek to steal, kill, and destroy the freedom and liberty of we the people.  My heart's desire is to live a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
---David Casper, The News UNIT,  W9WXU

And now many of you will remember me. :-)  And of course I know of many of you alleged patriots.  And I know who the enemies are: 





A few of Irb's example transmissions on 75 meters:

George Bush Treason CLIP

Irb saying anyone who takes an OATH OF OFFICE and doesn't obey should be executed

Irb on the U.S. Constitution and treason, etc.

Irb would have had Piers Morgan executed for treason...:-)....If only Irb was around right now....wow!....



...developing...