Sunday, January 20, 2013

President Obama and Vice President Biden take OATH OF OFFICE


So help me God?  You're a God damned liar!
 
"I Barack Hussein Obama do solemnly swear, that I will faithfully execute the office of President Of The United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of The United States, so help me God."
---President Barack Hussein Obama

When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for [there are] seven abominations in his heart.
---PROVERBS 26.25


The media cackles and trifles with the current state of affairs in America:


"I Joseph R. Biden Jr. do solemnly swear, that I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States, against all enemies foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge, the duties of the office of which I am about to enter, so help me God."
---Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.

Vice President Joseph Robinette "Joe" Biden renews his OATH OF OFFICE with prayer and pomp but inwardly he is a ravening wolf:



Later on Biden thinks he's the president



I said in my haste, All men [are] liars.
---PSALM 116.11

Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
---JOHN 8.44
 

...developing...