Friday, August 14, 2015

Louis Farrakhan announces WHITE SLAUGHTER in October

*****NATIONAL CALL FOR WHITE-GENOCIDE in OCTOBER*****

DOJ investigates 10/10/15

Movement to be led by Louis Farrakhan

"I'm looking for 10,000 in the midst of the million, 10,000 FEARLESS MEN who say death is sweeter than continued life under tyranny..."
--Louis Farrakhan

Well, we will let the POLICE across America keep us safe now as even the OATH KEEPERS had to retreat from carrying guns in Ferguson, Missouri.  Hey the DOJ doesn't consider this language of Louis Farrakhan a threat.  I remember I was considered a threat and all I do is carry a KING JAMES BIBLE and own some guns.  But I'm a white man with white privileges.  I need to remember I'm under a different set of rules:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/blacks-wont-rebuke-farrakhan-terror-threats/ 

RELATED LINK:






The MAINSTREAM MEDIA won't say anything about this.  I called them and asked them why and they said they don't want to insight any kind of violence or instability in America.  Oh that's right even the DOJ said there's really no threat here.  Just go about your normal activities and DIAL 911 if need be--you're safe: