Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Have you ever had preventative disciplinary action?

Also called PROLONGED DETENTION

or PREVENTIVE INCARCERATION

You didn't do anything but evidence says you're going to do it...

This was back in 2011.  I didn't realize this at the time but I was dealt with as a potential criminal myself.  I personally know what it feels like to experience this.   Although I did not go to prison (yet) I was well disciplined financially courtesy of our federal government system.  Well at least everyone feels safer now:
http://www.balaamsassspeaks.blogspot.com/2014/07/fema-camps-and-prolonged-detention.html 

Even Rachael Maddow was upset about this.  By now she has either forgotten or she has accepted it for her protection.

The Obama government is reshaping America to comply with their new standards of law:
 
...developing...