Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Bible Study Questions

To be answered...

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing
--I PETER 3.15-17

And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.
--I CORINTHIANS 8.2

Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
--COLOSSIANS 4.6 



Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
--I TIMOTHY 2.11-12

Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.
--LUKE 16.18

And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.
And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.
--LEVITICUS 26.27-30

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
--PSALM 137.9

For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.
--LEVITICUS 20.9

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
--MATTHEW 5.39

When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets:
Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.
--DEUTERONOMY 25.11-12


...developing...