Friday, May 3, 2013

We the people with video cameras targeted by law enforcement

Journalists, cameras, and POLICE THUGS

THE POLICE state attacks all video but theirs

I have my own B ROLL footage of similar experiences but it would take time to find it.  I've been harassed and threatened by fire departments, police, sheriff departments, and other bullies.  Some day I'll post it here on The News UNIT but for now watch some of this footage in the report below.

I remember at a boating accident scene where I was doing video in a group of at least 40 or more people and they all had their cell phones.  Since my SONY is a large professional camera the sheriff deputy walks up to me and asks me what I'm doing.  He didn't ask the little cell phone people what they were doing.  Only the big camera with the tripod got the attention.  I was able to diffuse a situation where I was minding my own business but it's becoming more of a hazard to maintain our rights in this growing POLICE STATE:



...developing...