Thursday, January 10, 2013

Punk Piers Morgan needs some time in the pillory


I'm sick of this British Citizen Piers Morgan who works for CNN for $6 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS and he continually is sporting with his own deceptions while he feasts on destroying America.  This man is both a domestic and a foreign enemy of the U.S. Constitution and Bill Of Rights.   Unfortunately because of the CNN media platform here in the U.S.A. we have a large population of T.V. watchers that don't even know what is going on in America and this culture believes everything the media dishes out to them unawares through this rude and lewd fellow.

The more I review these videos the more I'd like to get on CNN and have a few things to say to this Pier Morgan myself.  I'm tired of this thug pushing people around about the law of our land which is The United States Constitution and even watching the criminals in the White House give license to these aliens to do mischief on America:



...developing...