Saturday, January 26, 2013

Nevada's Constitutional hope and change

*******NEWS BULLETIN*******
 
Nevada -- The Final Frontier


Ron Paul move over:

Ron Paul followers take notice!  David Lory VanDerBeek is the current Constitutional Party Candidate for Governor in the State of Nevada.  This gentleman from Nevada put out so many videos overnight that I cannot post them here.  So go to his channel at THIS LINK:
https://www.youtube.com/user/davidlory/videos?view=0
 
It would do well to listen to this guy and see whether Nevada is the place to escape to to avoid the coming tyranny and oppression.  I looked on the map and I cannot decide whether to live in Reno, Carson City, Elko or Las Vegas?  And I cannot afford it right now unless someone sends The News UNIT some DONATIONS (which they should do of course).  God help me!---All I have for the fight is my bows and arrows and a few small Mercury Dimes:

Is this the Sons of Liberty Cult?

It's beginning to look like the Sons Of Liberty are getting ready to ride of into the sunset of silver together and head for Nevada the final frontier.  Chris Duane, BrotherJohnF, or SGTbull07 (A.K.A. Sean Turnbull) along with a large and growing silver religious cult from The Sons Of Liberty Academy are endorsing this.  If they are part of this new movement then I cannot escape to Nevada because upon my arrival I'd be met by The Nevada Paladins and be executed for my contrary opinions in gold and silver.  So it's off to the FEMA CAMP for me. :-(  Unless David Lory VanDerBeek can assure my safety and protection. 

The Nevada State Paladins Tactical Force

Information is sketchy but I'm wondering if this is the Paladin training facility.  Can anyone confirm this?
http://www.paladinss.com/ 
  






Sean Turnbull endorses David Lory VanDerBeek

I'm disappointed that this SGTbull07 is heading to Nevada.  Now I cannot go. There's just no place for me to escape the tyranny.  I'd be put on the Nevada KILL LIST if I were to go there.  Not good folks!  Please pray for me.  I would be shot and killed by the Nevada State Paladins:





The Execution of Law Enforcement



...DEVELOPING...MORE UPDATES HERE AS THIS DEVELOPS....