Thursday, January 3, 2013

MARKETS UP and METALS DOWN

 




What will Raw Dog do?


The fact is that there simply just are not any investments for growth anymore for the LOWER CLASS (there is no more MIDDLE CLASS) since you would have to buy thousands of ounces of SILVER as a minimum to even make a difference and at least hundreds of ounces of GOLD.  People like Mike Maloney and all the silver and gold elite have millions of dollars in gold, silver, cash, stocks, etc.  The average family is lucky to be able to diversify about $10,000.  You simply cannot maintain any financial growth and even maintaining financial solvency is becoming impossible.  It's survival time folks!

What does Mike Maloney Say?

Well he's bullish as usual and here's the latest article from Mike Maloney's website:
http://goldsilver.com/news/dow-gold-and-gold-silver-ratio-charts-remain-bullish/ 

If you want the latest bullish forecast for GOLD and SILVER then just GOOGLE "King World News" or "Chris Duane" or "BrotherJohnF" for the latest pump news.  You'll need to start stackin' and then sit back and think how smart you are for not having any worthless fiat paper left.  Then you can have bags under your eyes like Raw Dog from watching the charts over the last 3 years and the next 3 years to come.  Enjoy. 

My personal experience with GOLD and SILVER

I bought some but had to turn it all in to pay extreme bills as I was pounded by the Federal Government and forced into retirement.  Had to turn it back into worthless fiat money to pay attorney fees, etc.  (They don't take silver)
So how about that?  And my journey here on the internet as I do watch the economy and comment about much of this has been met with white hot hatred from many and various "preppers", "patriots", and "libertarians" along the way.  I've had death threats for when silver was around $40 saying it was going back down to $30 and then hated viciously for saying it was going to $26 and even expecting $17.  Based on the behavior of some of these people toward me I would expect in real life I would have been killed by them.  They really do take their metal seriously.  

So I will have no part in the matter other than the usual economic commentary on the commodities.  I don't want anything to do with this physical nonsense!  Keep stackin' yourselves! 

What does barnone have to say?

You can't be complete without another barnone11970 silver update video. :-)  Right Chris?
I'm not picking on Chris (although sometimes I do) but he's still trying to figure it all out: