Friday, June 22, 2012

Silver Pumpers and Related Nut Cases

Obama the modern day Nero fiddles while the U.S.A. burns

As silver falls now into the abyss of despair of lower worthless fiat paper prices there are the usual subjects who cannot stand to be wrong and are out with their last ditch efforts to try and convince their subscribers that they know what they're talking about.  Instead of the story of the Titanic as wacky barnone11967 is trying to explain much to his dismay the story is more accurately portrayed by the Roman Emperor Nero who could actually represent barnone himself as he fiddles while Rome burns.  The guy also hates Christians and doesn't even know what they are.  How sad!

For those who are wondering who to go to for financial advice and comfort in these times I have a whole list of helpful names for you that you can GOOGLE at your own risk.  The list includes the following but is not limited to:
  • InflationUS
  • VisionVictory
  • VictoryIndependence
  • SGTbull07 (he has another channel too, I forgot it...)
  • BrotherJohnF (Just learned he has a "bitcoin channel" now too...check with SirRawDoglet or Don Harrold) 
  • King World News and company
  • Bob Chapman (you can watch some old videos for nostalgia)
  • Dr. Stan
  • Kerry Lutz
  • A Marine's Disquisition
  • The National Intel Report
  • SGT Report
  • The Eric Sprott Brother's Cartel
  • Chris Duane with DON'T-DASH-TREAD-DASH-ON-DASH-ME-DOT-COM
  • Steve Quayle
  • David Morgan (yes I consider him in the same mold as he's friends with Christ Duane, and Steve Quayle for profit...etc...)
  • and the list goes on...
Enjoy the videos below grab a Mexican Coke and sit back and watch but don't help their cause by subscribing or clicking their banners:


Here's a COMMENT and RESPONSE I had on the video above's channel. I guess I need to go back to school and get a "degree" in economics to figure this out?  Can I buy someone's latest book right away too?

  • Let me guess what the THREE POSSIBLE OUTCOMES ARE: Silver is going to UP, DOWN, or SIDEWAYS? Is there something else I'm missing? THE NEWS UNIT dot COM. Some day when I grow up I want to be a technical analyst.
  • i do teach when its probable to predict when it is going up and down and if you don't got that, then that might be what your missing. But those are not the three outcomes in this situation for they are fundamental outcomes, not technical analysis outcomes.

barnone11967 wants to block me again.  As if that's going to do anything.  I hope it makes him feel powerful just like BrotherJohnF and SGTbull07 blocked me too.  Wowee!  I wrote about barnone11967 and his antics not long ago and I will do it again. Here's his latest discourse.  "Act like an adult" must mean you cannot disagree with anyone or leave "free speech" comments but you have to cower to the MOB RULE DEMOCRACY airheads or get voted down by the popular YOU TUBE OPINION POLL POLICE.  What rot!  Go play with yourselves!

  • DId you notice those who believed on Jesus Christ in the movie Titanic? They were singing hymns and praising God while the ship went down. Let me remind you of something: Your Titanic "silver" is sinking. You have to jump into the lifeboats but there aren't enough lifeboats. Who are you going to trust now? Yourself?
  • Yes, I trust myself. I would trust myself over you any day. Look, you pretend to be so righteous and religious and yet you spew hardly anything that suggests that. Look, I am getting tired of how you do business. Either you can act like a decent human being or you can go keep printing your childish comments about me on your site without being allowed here anymore. I have been more then patient with you and I am tired of how condescending you can be.
  • You have been saying there's a buying opportunity now for silver since $36. When does the buying opportunity end? This is wonderful! Wouldn't it be nice to see $1.00 silver coins?  You could simply trade paper straight up for them. Let's hope so. THE NEWS UNIT dot COM.
  • Dude, you obviously either don't get it, or enjoy trying to get people annoyed. I don't know how many times I can tell you the same thing before you get it... I STACK SILVER FOR A POTENTIAL COLLAPSE OF THE PAPER CURRENCIES AND I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE PRICE. So, you can either keep asking me the same question for the next 50 videos or you can grasp why I stack silver. I am getting tired of how you pretend to be asking genuine questions just to get a rise out of people.
  • I do get it. I'm surprised you don't get it. I'm watching your silver price go to infinity now.
  • Grow up. Oh,and have fun attacking me on your website. It shows just how religious you are. I will not stoop to your level. I don;t need that to get people to watch my channel. This is your last warning, act like the adult I think you are or I will block you once and for all and end this childish back and fourth. Don't you have better things to do with your free time?



Ooops I posted this guy below by accident here...He's even above and beyond a nut case...

...developing...