Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day Trade Show Don Harrold has been had


I have more respect for BrotherJohnF after watching your abominable chart analysis here with the PSLV, SLV, and AGQ along with ZSL.  You don't know much about this stuff and you call yourself a day trader?  I could wrap you up in this stuff and chew you up and spit you right out and I just might.  You're a little shill and a troll pal.  I was going to be nice but I just watched you run and hide now and take that useless video down.  I'd have more respect for you if you were honest but I find way too many that are dishonest today so I don't have any patience anymore on here for ass clowns.

You are now on the shit list!   Here's my COMMENT before it goes away for all to read:
  • Come on dude you're supposed to be a day trader and have a subscription? Listening to you here try and run a few trendlines and explain a few simple ETF's and stumble over the REVERSE SPLITS makes me even wonder if you know how to follow any of this stuff. You have just demonstrated that BrotherJohnF actually knows more about trading than you do. How sad! THE NEWS UNIT dot COM
  • Uh, okay. Guess I'll shut down the service.
Why don't you shut your bullshit down!   You took that video down ran and hid now--GOOD--you deserve a good size 13 right in your ass:
If BrotherJohnF knows about 10% of what he's talking about then you don't know less than a fraction of that and are a load of bullshit a mile long or more.  You know you've been had and you're quite lucky you got rid of that crap in time before it could be intercepted.  But I'll never bend on this because I know you don't know your ass from anything pertaining to the stock market or commodities.  You don't know jack shit about this gold and silver market and those whom you have derided here recently including BrotherJohnF know a hell of a lot more than you could even imagine.  I don't necessarily like them either but I can smell B.S. and when I do I won't hesitate to say so.

Why don't you take this video down too right away which shows you and your pals in the NIA that you clown around with too pumping them penny stocks?  That's why you never talk about trading because you're behind the scenes working all your B.S. NIA PUMP and DUMP shit with your monthly subscription service---is that it?
http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2012/06/don-harrold-says-he-trusts-vision.html

I don't really give a damn what you do.  You are a dime a dozen and the poor suckers that fall for your B.S. are just that.  There's some real poor folks that got raped by these type of gangsters and yet they go on and on about how wonderful they are.  BARF!

...developing...