Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Kerry-Ann Gidden has a word from the LORD

Prophetess Kerry-Ann Gidden speaks the word of the LORD given to her on October 16, 2019:

This is what the Most High has to say:
Wake up from sleep my people:

The three days of darkness is upon you. This is my judgement to wake up the sleeping church and the ungodly. There is much to be unfold. Listen to those that I have sent with a warning they are my true messengers, prophets, prophetess, teachers, pastors, on the wall for me. Do not be carried away with every wind of doctrines. I will punish the world and indeed the nations that has forgotten about me.  My removal of my people into the wilderness is at hand, I will not delay.  You will all see me soon in the clouds of glory together each and every one of you who lives in me; but not until my words have been fulfilled.  Dreadful times are ahead; it is determined and predestinated and you must heed to the warnings.  Do not mock and scoff at those whom I have sent to snatch your soul from hell.  I am your God the Holy One of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.  When I say to the wicked repent and turn away from your evil ways and if they don't I will punish such a one.  Obedience is always better than sacrifices. I am the definition of love and love warns.  The race is not for the swift or the battle for the strong; but he that endure unto the end the same shall be saved.




Pastor Moses Maloney disagrees with Kerry-Ann Gidden about the RAPTURE ON OCTOBER 16, 2019:  I think that's today and I'M STILL HERE:



Chelsi Bedell rebukes who she calls "Pastor Phony Bullony" as she has her own visions, dreams, and revelations from the Lord and stands by her sister Kerry-Ann Gidden: