Monday, March 28, 2016

The hatred toward Donald Trump is fierce complete with a tombstone prank in New York City

The enemies of America are full of hatred:

You enemies of America need a lesson on hate:

I hate the enemies of God and the enemies of America with perfect hatred.  And God hates also so if you have a problem with hate your own hatred has found you out.  And your hatred is actually sin since many enemies even make sport of assassinating Donald Trump and clearly desiring his death.  Looks like The News UNIT will have to give you a lesson on hate and also the hate of God:

Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
--PSALM 139:21-22 

Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
--PSALM 97:10

Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.
--PSALM 119.128


...developing...