Saturday, January 17, 2015

The News UNIT is in league with the "Circle-Jerk of Corruption"

Silver Gold Man a.k.a. Connecting Dots 2 reports...

The CORRUPTION CLUB? 

According to some guy in Canada called "SilverGoldMan" The News UNIT is in league with SGT REPORT?  Peter Schiff? etc....?  That's news to me...:-)...  It's always nice to be made aware of what's going on by such a reputable source.

Oh by the way Mr. Connecting Dots 2 or Silver Gold Man or whatever you are:  How about joining me for an ON THE AIR HANGOUT so you can expose me more on this matter.  I would love to be there and give you the unique opportunity for all to hear.  The invitation is there for you but unfortunately you have me blocked from leaving COMMENTS on your videos.  I suppose it's because I'm such a SHILL and a TROLL or whatever that means?




Tacos examines the situation in greater detail...

...developing...