Saturday, May 3, 2014

Patriot Bible Church

I'm throughly sick of Ruckmanites and alleged BIBLE BELIEVERS


This gang of activists don't even study THE HOLY BIBLE 

For the record I'M NOT A "BIBLE BELIEVER."  That simply means I do not identify myself as a BIBLE BELIEVER--AT ALL!  If you choose to condemn me as an UNBELIEVER then you are entitled to be ignorant.  But I refuse to be labeled as some kind of title that's not in the scripture.  So if you can't read and understand English and yet call yourself a BIBLE BELIEVER then go your ignorant way and start your own BIBLE BELIEVERS' DICTIONARY of TERMS AND DEFINITIONS that are not in the Holy Bible.  

And now we have a group of alleged BIBLE BELIEVING PATRIOTS at the Patriot Bible Church who not only cannot read and understand THE HOLY BIBLE but they also love to make many books to which there is no end:

They also love the praise of men and to be known as some great one.  I won't be in the trenches with these scoundrels:



...developing...