Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I hate SILVER but I talk about it constantly

 I don't know...buy silver

"Don't be afraid to buy silver now...I'm not sure...I don't know...I hate this stuff...I would have liked to see $100 silver...I was going to sell it before that...99% of the people out there are basically sales people...the mines are losing money...if you don't have any get some..."
--syyenergy7

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS THIS:

"When people begin to lose everything they lose it."
--Gerald Celente

Here's an example...




A little syyenergy7 history

The SILVER COMMUNITY and this syyenergy7 wanted to pal around with Ben Bernanke.  They thought they could buy him a beer and make silver go to $150:




Putin the Cat needs to try this out on syyenergy7 because it appears he's been smoking way too much hemp:


...developing.. .