Friday, November 22, 2013

Alex Jones is a CONSPIRACY THEORIST

What makes you a CONSPIRACY THEORIST?

Even yours truly here at The News UNIT is called a CONSPIRACY THEORIST.  I have to study this further to find out why people call me a CONSPIRACY THEORIST.  In fact there was a time where my own employer who at the time was the U.S. GOVERNMENT hired armed personnel to keep their facility safe from me because I was allegedly some kind of threat.  I never understood that nor did I comprehend it because even to this day I have never threatened anyone nor do I ever plan to do harm to myself or anyone else.  

What I hear concerning myself being labeled a CONSPIRACY THEORIST is primarily because I am a believer on the Lord Jesus Christ who is my God and Saviour and I also believe and uphold the U.S. Constitution and Bill Of Rights here in the Unites States Of America.  That is enough these days to be labeled a CONSPIRACY THEORIST and even in many cases a POTENTIAL DOMESTIC TERRORIST.

Has anyone considered that those who call us a CONSPIRACY THEORIST may have a MENTAL DISORDER?  For some reason we aren't allowed to THINK and REASON in our own mind and even VOICE our own FEELINGS and OPINIONS.  There is something wrong with the people who call us CONSPIRACY THEORISTS.  Perhaps the MENTAL HEALTH INDUSTRY can help those who label us as CONSPIRACY THEORISTS and perhaps those that do this might have some sort of EXCESSIVE JUDGMENTAL DISORDER?

conspiracy

CONSPIRACY, n. [L. See Conspire.]




1. A combination of men for an evil purpose; an agreement between two or more persons, to commit some crime in concert; particularly, a combination to commit treason, or excite sedition or insurrection against the government of a state; a plot; as a conspiracy against the life of a king; a conspiracy against the government.
More than forty had made this conspiracy. Acts 23.
2. In law, an agreement between two or more persons, falsely and maliciously to indict, or procure to be indicted, an innocent person of felony.
3. A concurrence; a general tendency of two or more causes to one event.
 

Who is the CONSPIRACY?

It just doesn't look like the INFOWARS TEAM here is banding together for an evil purpose and to commit a crime.  However we know that there is a CONSPIRACY against The U.S. Constitution and Bill Of Rights by those who are known OATH OF OFFICE VIOLATORS.  In fact there may be a conspiracy against the INFOWARS NEWS TEAM by those Dallas Government Officials who seek to devour their freedoms.

Is that a CONSPIRACY THEORY to you?  You should find out the CONSPIRACY FACTS before you call someone a CONSPIRACY THEORIST:





...developing...