Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Right Division Pauline Grace Message Bible Dispensationalists

Are you an Independent Fundamental Bible Believing King James Only Radical Fundamental Separatist Bible Baptist?  Or are you a Non-Denominational Spirit Filled New International Version Non-Judgmental Bible Believing Christian?  Or are you a Right Division Pauline Grace Message Berean Bible Dispensationalist? 

You have to take a political title today because being "in Christ" just doesn't define who you are however I'm completely satisfied with being "in Christ Jesus":  

I've been told it's not enough to be "in Christ Jesus" and I need to join a church, submit to a pastor, and keep the ordinances of the Lord's Supper and Baptism in water by immersion and don't forget the law of tithing too.

Speaking of politics among alleged "Christians" today I remember these "Missionaries" that come around to give campaign speeches as they are doing what is called "candidating for a position".   Ever hear that one?  They are candidates. :-)  They should just join up with Obama and Romney as far as I'm concerned:


Remember these verses below when you start to boast about yourself.  Here are some common examples:
  • "...and I'm a Mormon."
  • "...and I'm a Fundamental Independent King James Only Ruckman Bible Baptist."
  • "...and I'm a Roman Catholic and worship Mary." 
  • "...and I'm a Jehovah's Witness."
  • "...and I'm a "spirit filled" non-denominational Christian."
  • "...and I'm in the church of Yahweh and keep the law, Sabbath, blow the shofar and understand God's name YHWH and his Son YHSWH.
  • "...and I'm of our Apostle Paul--a Right Division Pauline Grace Message Bible Dispensationalist." 
  • "...and I'm 'in Christ Jesus' but I'm an abomination to all the above.  And I really don't care!"

And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, [even] as unto babes in Christ.
I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able [to bear it], neither yet now are ye able.
For ye are yet carnal: for whereas [there is] among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I [am] of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
Who then is Paul, and who [is] Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
---I CORINTHIANS 3.1-7

Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and [that] there be no divisions among you; but [that] ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them [which are of the house] of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
---I CORINTHIANS 1.10-13

Where [is] boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
---ROMANS 3.27