Friday, July 27, 2012

Mike Doggy is upset at the STOCK MARKET

I like watching many economic commentators but it's my feeling here that Mikey has been bashing gold and silver for several years and those who were warning people on financial collapse and the diminishing of "safe haven" investments.  Mike Doggy sounds like he's losing in the stock market now or wherever he is positioned.  These guys are getting desperate.  Watch out what they are all talking about because they are as Gerald Celente says, "...when people start to lose everything they lose it..."

And no I'm not suggesting to buy gold and silver because at this point in time I don't believe any analysts are putting out any accurate trends forecasts--AT ALL.  The market is entirely news driven and is stuck in what I'll call "the certainty of uncertain events".  It is certain that everything is currently uncertain with the uncertainty of the markets:

For we brought nothing into [this] world, [and it is] certain we can carry nothing out.
---I TIMOTHY 6.7

Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
---I TIMOTHY 6.17


...developing...