Thursday, July 5, 2012

Preachers SUCK! You're all useless idiots!

The scribes and Pharisees are still at large:

Every one of you losers don't agree with each other--AT ALL.  And everyone of you think you're all "right with God".  You're all a bunch of a big basket of heretics and losers and you will think by me posting such a message here that you are getting so persecuted and will even get more puffed up and proud about where you think you are standing in the sight of God.  Losers all of you!  You stink to high heaven and if you don't like it I'll even throw some dust in the air concerning every one of you!

I could almost go so far as to name names here but I won't do it for now but believe me I'm about to lay you all out something fierce here and if I see fit to rebuke every one of you sharply you can believe I will do it!

Every damn one of you with your little circus act don't mean anything to me anymore and I'm beginning to wonder where many of you stand at all and whether you are either in Christ Jesus or not.  And I just about don't care anymore because at this point in this current apostasy and falling away we are simply at a point where the scripture is being fulfilled and you can fill up your cup with your self righteousness and run your alleged race right into the abyss of hell for all I care.

If any one of you ever tell me to my face that God spoke to you you better get as far away from me as you possibly can and FAST because I don't want you near me with any of your B.S. that comes out of your mouth and not out of God's word which you so eagerly like to pervert with your ongoing foolishness and false humility.

And you know who you are!  Here's what God has to say about you wicked men who claim you declare God's statutes as you cast his word behind you.  And read this and weep as God will tear you in pieces.  I only hope he lets me get a piece of you also before he does!


But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or [that] thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
Thou sittest [and] speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
These [things] hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether [such an one] as thyself: [but] I will reprove thee, and set [them] in order before thine eyes.
Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear [you] in pieces, and [there be] none to deliver.
Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth [his] conversation [aright] will I shew the salvation of God. 
---PSALM 50.16-23

Take this scripture LINK here and click on it also.  I hope you chew on it and it gives you a stomach ache you'll never forget.  You need this to search the inward parts of your belly:  http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Tts&c=1&t=KJV#13

Now go and have a conference or some alleged "revival" or "Jubilee" or whatever else kind of pep rally you want to call your meeting and wallow in your mire you filthy pig perverts of scripture!

...developing...