Wednesday, May 30, 2012

FEMA Lessons Learned

I love these government "important" officials with their "lessons learned" statements.  This reminds me of a specific event that was also called "Lessons Learned" by a supervisor when I was once upon a time an air traffic controller.  Now I'm not important anymore. :-)

Here they are telling people to have a plan and be prepared.  Otherwise if you have a plan and a prepared (perhaps as a "prepper") then you are labeled a potential terrorist.  So just remember if you comply exactly with their policies you might be ok but woe unto you if you prepare for anything else but what they tell you to do.  So it's easy right?  Do what they tell you:


All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, [that] observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
---MATTHEW 23.3

Now what follows here is what makes me a "radical, fundamental, separatist, extremist, Christian terrorist.  How would you like to be labeled that (among other things)?

I have an even greater plan and I'm fully prepared for what's coming above and beyond any hurricane, tornado, earthquake, volcano, or nuclear disaster.  I'm in Christ Jesus and whetherwe live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's:

For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.
---ROMANS 14.8