DONATE BITCOIN



152jcwGG8vAQvVNTQeKXcBJGa4tbVABzj4


Visit Crypto Wallet:

Monday, March 14, 2016

The Antichrist is coming on May 5, 2016

There are many prophets and teachers rising up today

Are these great swelling words of vanity?

I have to admit I don't understand how God is choosing Ted Cruz now to be president in the U.S.A. and the Antichrist is going to come May 5, 2016.  Perhaps Ted Cruz is a deceiver and an antichrist? Or will Ted Cruz lead the United States of America in a great and notable battle against the antichrist?  We will have to wait and see:

6 comments:

  1. I don't know why. Ever since I saw Ted Cruz I have had a funny feeling. He is not who he claims to be. I do have the gift of discernment. Sometimes I have not trusted it and have gotten in trouble for it later. It's that same feeling. He is not who he claims to be. Then I saw a photo about him putting his hand in his coat, mason thing, so I read. And now the DC madame possibility. I'm learning to trust that feeling that something is not correct with him. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ted Cruz is the best choice for President, but Antichrist won't come on may 5..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fucking kill yourselves boys bc youre delusional and bad #vivalahilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ted's out and now Kasich too. It's the 4th the only one standing is Trump. Is this a coincidence? FYI: I never thought it was Cruz, but IF(it's a big if,but anything's possible)the 5th is the day who would be a better candidate? Everything out of this man's mouth is hate and he's lying about his being "antiestablishment" (wonder what else he's lying about). And people are falling for all of this.

    ReplyDelete