Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter Sunday

Do bunnies really lay eggs?


Today many are waking up to Easter baskets and candy and bunnies that lay colored eggs.  Am I missing something?

Others are waking up to COINS and BULLION made of GOLD and SILVER:




Is Jesus better than SILVER and GOLD?

If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
--LUKE 16.11 

Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
--ACTS 3.6 

Is GOLD and SILVER insurance?

Many of you (and me) who follow NEWS and CURRENT EVENTS along with the WORLD ECONOMIC DATA have been hearing a lot about GOLD and SILVER recently.  Some say we about to have a serious ECONOMIC COLLAPSE worldwide and GOLD and SILVER is your INSURANCE against the tribulation to come:  



Bill Still simply speaks from his heart

It may not be excellency of speech or wisdom but it is the testimony of God and that's what's important:

And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
--I CORINTHIANS 2.1-5 

He's still preaching the gospel of Christ...





A DARK CLOUD is hanging over America...


...developing...