Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Creation, Evolution, and Dinosaurs with Kent Hovind

Visit Dinosaur Adventure  Land (DAL)

How the END TIMES are going to play out

What on Earth is about to happen?

I'm going to find out what Kent Hovind is all about.  I've never studied the man but I don't like nor do I trust LoneStar1776, Pastor Manning, and other men who to me are a bunch of hirelings that really don't study, know, nor do they rightly divide the word of truth.  

Dr. Hovind is someone I don't know but I've heard him answer a few bible questions openly and honestly.  Many of the men who were instrumental in getting him out of jail did well but they would do even much better if they studied and rightly divided the word of truth and wouldn't pervert the gospel of Christ.  

We are going to find out what Dr. Dino or Kent Hovind is all about.   So far he's reachable and I actually talked to him.  That's a good thing.  Now the most important thing is we have to find out and make sure what he is teaching is the word of God not something he ought not to be teaching for filthy lucre's sake: