Wednesday, April 4, 2012

More bad news for GOLD and SILVER

If you know anything about the markets and watch commodities you will realize that this simple report here is not good news especially for SILVER.  If I see one report come out with some goofball forecasting $50 or $70US SILVER again I'm going to rub their nose in it.  Also I'm tired of hearing Bob Chapman say that you should have the usual, "...gold, silver, and shares."  Just what in the world are shares?  Bob's stock pics?  Go look at his stock picks here.  http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2012/03/bob-chapmans-picks.html I never bought one of them and thank God I have at least enough brains to not believe these guys.

Another gem who I now consider to be nothing other than a "hireling" and false preacher is Lindsey Williams.  I used to listen to this guy on shortwave and now he has his broken record message and acts like he's a big insider with some elite contacts from being a chaplain.  Get real! :-)

(The News UNIT doesn't take any shit!  Although I can take it if necessary.  And don't worry I can dish it out too:)  STAY TUNED because I'm going to start doing a few videos on my YOU TUBE channel.  You might want to subscribe to "newsunit" and also "theweatherunit" ahead of time.  Once I do videos and get into my weather reports soon you might be quite surprised.  I bet you can't wait for that---eh?

Now back to this EUR/USD chart observation here.  I couldn't do any better and neither could BrotherJohnF.  This is as clear, concise and to the point that you can get: 


637.535 million ounces of silver sold in 1 hour?

Here's a good link to an article there about today's price drop on the markets and especially that of SILVER.  http://silverdoctors.blogspot.com/2012/02/cartel-dumps-225-million-ounces-of.html  I'm extremely curious about this event that occurred today at 2:00 P.M. E.D.T. as quoted here:

"...beginning at 2pm EST, over 127,000 contracts, or 637.535 MILLION OUNCES OF PAPER SILVER were dumped on the market in only 1 hour, resulting in a massive silver decline of…. $0.65."


If that doesn't get your attention nothing will.  By now everyone should finally understand that trading the stock market under any platform just subjects you to the high speed trading manipulation.  The QUOTE GRID on any platform is just your little online slot machine window to place bets.  All I can say is GLTA right?  There is no such thing as "investing" anymore in this economy.  This economy is about criminal skills, manipulation and the art of deception. 

So where does the market go from here?
My current expectations based on studying everything from the NIA pumpers, The Sprott Pumpers, and the usual gang activity that goes on with crashing J.P. Morgan and the FED is this:

The STOCK MARKET is going to crash here about 50%.   Just keep it simple:  That means the DJIA is going down lower than 7,000.  You might as well just cut the COMMODITY PRICES in half also (50%) and that leaves GOLD around $800 and silver at or below $17.  You watch CRUDE OIL if it goes down also say to around $50 to $60 this time the pump prices won't go down much.  Why do I say that?  Because the Obama administration has it in for Americans to force us into receiving this green energy plan.  Mark it down!  It matters not that there is no shortage of oil in this world and hell is enlarging itself in the core of this planet.  (Yes I said that an mean it 100%--I also know what I'm talking about but I could care less if you believe it or not)

I'm going to give credit to two guys that gave good information over the last two years on the stock market and that is to Marc Faber and Jim Rogers.  I believe also that if you watch certain of the "elite" you will get several hints as to what's coming even if you don't believe it.  For instance:

Bernanke was asked if gold was money and his answer was "no".  Whether you choose to agree with him or with Danny from the NIA is up to you.  But the truth is Bernanke is right on.  Of course it's not 'supposed to be' that way but that's the way it is right now whether you like it or not.

Another example many forgot was even President Obama when he was inaugurated and then told everyone at that point to "buy stocks".  Did anyone remember hearing that?  I did.

One guy you need to avoid obviously is that goofball Jim Cramer.  Remember Bear Sterns?  Some probably do with much pain don't you?  Have you noticed much coverage of Jim Cramer on The News UNIT?  And that's with good reason.  Sure I run the NIA pumpers and their commentary on here but I let you know usually what I think about it.  

That's enough for now.  Be careful out there!

...developing...