Saturday, April 28, 2012

America Thrives on Vanity and Vexation of Spirit


From Alex Jones and his INFO-BABES and INFO-BABIES to Joyce Riley to Jesse Ventura to Steve Quayle to Bob Chapman to many others I'm starting to wonder what the agenda of misinformation here is all about.  I think it might be filthy fiat dollars instead of gold and silver and could actually be a larger conspiracy to completely take down the nation by strong delusion.  If the Lord has a conspiracy with the United States Of America you can rest assured this nation is sunk.  

Here's some information I just came across from Japan from a believer on the Lord Jesus Christ.  I know that the testimony of Alex Jones, Joyce Riley, Jesse Ventura, Bob Chapman, Gerald Celente, and a large list of alleged "patriots" and "truthers" does not include an open confession of the Lord Jesus Christ before men.  So then I shall study this website and share it with my readers.  Perhaps this is a welcome relief to all the hype and conspiracy that is shed abroad in this great swelling nation of vanity and vexation of spirit:
http://jamesjpn.net/ 
(Did you notice I left off Steve Quayle on the list because he at least confesses the Lord Jesus Christ)

...developing...