Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Diamondustification 'Jessee' vs. Pastor Chris Holman

 THIS IS A:

HUGE CONTROVERSY

OSAS vs. 'losing your salvation'

This is from the video on Diamondustification's channel titled 'Open Rebuke; The News UNIT'



Open Rebuke; The News Unit

532 views
Jan 30, 2020
1.21K subscribers
SUBSCRIBED
Free https://www.e-sword.net/ Eternal Security Playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwHk... Rapture Playlist -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opPOE... Evangelism Playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUzyu... Bible Studies Playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swYCy... 1Co 15:1  Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;  1Co 15:2  By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.  1Co 15:3  For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;  1Co 15:4  And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:  My Email -- Intorcia.Ministries@gmail.com
Chris Holman
Once Saved Always Saved is not just wrong, it is dangerous. If one returns to a life of unrepentent and unapologetic sin and rejects Christ, they absolutely will lose their salvation. If they then believe that because they came to an alter once that they are still saved, this doctrine will damn their soul. Put aside your preconceived ideas of scripture, open your Bible, and read it using proper hermeneutics.
Hide 17 replies
Diamondustification
I have, in fact my entire channel is dedicated to it. Before you call others out for their teachings, you should probably make sure you yourself are following your own advice. Prov 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him. I have never encountered a preacher worth his salt who believes we can lose our salvation. It is a theologically bankrupt position propagated by the catholic church and atheistic circles that claim Christ while denying his deity or some other aspect of the gospel by which we are saved. Every bit of it is propped up by anti-spiritual understandings from fleshly eyed men with no business behind the pulpit who haven't the slightest understanding of the differences between body, soul & spirit nor the salvation of each much less our dual sanctification process. They don't even have proper use of concordance. Every time the word death shows up, they think it means damnation to hell. Every time damnation or condemnation shows up, they think likewise. They are the blind leading the blind. Unable to differentiate between context. 1Cor 11 being one of the biggest examples there is. It is also almost completely bankrupt of support passages because it relies near exclusively upon parabolic and interpretative twisting, whereas eternal security has hundreds of straight forward verses that are nothing short of inarguable statements of fact in its favor. They won't address those verses though because it's much, much easier to manipulate someone unstudied in the word with numerous walls of text and vain babbling, no they'll only treat the bible like spaghetti on the wall, the more verses they can rip out of context the better, who cares if the men filled with the Spirit agree, it's all about snagging them infants and causing the weak in Christ to stumble! Well too bad that if the foundation of your argument is cut at the seams, there's no point in going forward until you can address whats in front of you, and what's in front of you is Jesus Christ constantly affirming that he will never lose those in his charge and he will gather ALL of his elect. Jesus even warned that he spoke in parables to reveal the mystery to the true sheep and we are sheep before we are even saved, from the foundation of the world. The pharisees couldn't hear and be saved BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T SHEEP FIRST. Foreknowledge. Mat 13:10  And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?  Mat 13:11  He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.  Do not bring your false doctrine to my channel. Because I've heard it all before and I will save you the trouble. Hebrews 6 Hebrews 10 1Tim 4 Matthew 18 Matthew 25 Shipwrecked Sin no more Blotted out 2Peter 2 Doers of the word Faith without works Matthew 7 Freewill departing Inherit the kingdom Romans 11 John 15 Need I go on? Because I'm not going to. None of them say what you likely believe them to and the same goes for whatever other verses you have up your rabbit hat of copy and paste if you'll forgive my saying so. And I have gone into hour long studies, sometimes much longer, to prove it. But NO ONE from your side of the aisle of course will EVER respect me or my position to watch those videos because they have tickling ears. And if they do watch them? Than It'll only be so they can misrepresent me just like the man in this video being rebuked has and continues to do to this very day. Gotta admit, I am a little bit jaded with the whole thing and sick of the contention. At the end of it all, those of us who hold to eternal security and grace are, as far as the lose salvation crowd is concerned, nothing but poor helpless sinners in need of "guidance". Living our lives with a greasy grace 'license to sin' which is itself a wicked straw man mixed in with a false accusation. An argument completely outside scripture and barren of any substance. They are the hypocrites, pointing and judging with the law while failing to recognize their own sin in pride because they don't trust Jesus Christ, neither with their salvation nor their keeping. If they understood the former they wouldn't come against the latter and if they understood the latter, their eyes would be opened to the foolishness of this argument. The worst part is you're the one leading people into sin, not me. Strength of sin is the law. The license to sin debate is no different than the silly statement that "eternal security isn't in the bible" when the concept of it is clearly established just as surely as the trinity and other basic tenants. Anyone who makes this argument has never read a book in his life or is being intentionally disingenuous.
Show less
Chris Holman
@Diamondustification The rage in your response, and the misuse of scripture out of context, proves to me that you're an unsaved unconverted believer at worst and at best a babe in Christ with no understanding having been led astray with false doctrine. Your fruit is rotten sir. Matthew 7 addresses this. Many will say "Lord, Lord" though they will never see the kingdom. A tree that bares bad fruit will be hewn down and cast in the fire. It isn't too late to turn from your false doctrine so long as you still live.
Show less
Diamondustification
@Chris Holman There is no rage in my response. It's called righteous anger. The fact you immediately judged my salvation as in dispute actually says more about you then it does me. We've never met. You haven't watched any of my videos aside from a rebuke video I made close to a year ago now, which gives you an easy out and makes me wonder why you even clicked on it if you're so set straight, looking for drama to sooth your palate? That'd be a sin. And you have no idea of my scriptural interpretation because aside from cutting you off, we haven't started talking about it, so you have again, made yourself guilty of Prov 18:13. You've never debated me in a theological setting. But yet my salvation is in jeopardy based on one response I've given you because I didn't word it to your specific taste. As is the salvation of hundreds of thousands of theologians before you much wiser in the Spirit then either you or I. Yet you want to talk about rage? Let's talk about ego instead, because you're dripping with it. And you think I'm the one with the problem? No sir. Does the pharisee and the tax collector ring a bell here? Or do you not see your wholly legalistic mindset and the problem with your doctrine? Have you EVER debated OSAS in a serious setting before? Or only in you tube comments? Have you done your due diligence that you be not ashamed? I feel sorry for anyone who has a problem in your ministry. 'Well you lost your salvation but you can get it back. Or you might lose it if you don't REPENT RIGHT NOW" you fuel depression and thrust those in your care straight back into sin in the long run and you never even see it. You don't facilitate a relationship with God, you facilitate fear, and the wrong kind of it. We are to fear God, the question is how, I bet you'd jump at the seams to say "Be terrified" and I'll give you the chance by not elaborating. Just to prove my point. If you want to judge, so will I, the ones you do help are given a temporary help or they start to hide it or fail to see it in their lives, just like yourself. Because those who make up rules, never abide by them. You're lucky I'm not a babe but mature in Christ, because all you would be doing is hurting my walk and compounding your own sin. You saw a rebuke video I did months ago, know nothing of my teaching, heard the word "eternal security" and saw an easy target. Matthew 7 states every good tree produces good fruit. Not some, not a few, but all. If we all produce good fruit, then that fruit belongs to God, not us. It starts off by saying that it is talking about false prophets, which are inwardly ravening wolves, not necessarily outwardly. 1John 4 says we judge a false prophet by the gospel they profess. And you want to talk to me about my plural fruits? Mat 7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.  Mat 7:16  Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?  Mat 7:17  Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. Rom 6:16  Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?  Rom 6:17  But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. Rom 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  Rom 10:10  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Rom 6:22  But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.  Rom 6:23  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Joh 15:16  Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.  Jud 1:12  These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; The only reason you call us Grace believers false prophets is because your soothing your own ego and lack by calling us unrighteous. It's also a real good way to dismiss the issue without addressing it. Mat 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.  Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? Joh 6:39  And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.  Joh 6:40  And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. Mat 7:24  Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 1Co 3:11  For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.  1Co 3:12  Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;  1Co 3:13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.  1Co 3:14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.  1Co 3:15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 1Co_10:4  And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. I have had many discussions with individuals like you. You're never the one in danger of losing your salvation, it's always every one else around you. You have no concept of how obedience works whatsoever nor trust in the father, not for salvation, not for what comes after. Salvation is not a race, lest it become a prize & no longer be a gift. Paul ran for a different reason. Ecc 3:13  And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.  Ecc 3:14  I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. No worries though. Everything I say is out of context and incorrect unless it agrees with you right? If everyone you disagree with are the ones that need to check themselves, look in a mirror.
Show less
Alistair Know
Chris, if you judge by the outward then who is saved? Go to a charity organization and ask how many people there believe in Jesus Christ. Ask a man his motivation for doing the right thing, is it love for God, or fear of judgment? You insult Diamond and call him immature, but his testimony is written on the hearts of people like me. His teachings have brought me out of bondage to sin in my life because I was wrapped up in the very same doctrine of losing salvation that you preach. It was destroying me. Eternal security didn't give me an easy out, it gave me a reason to obey and that is putting it mildly.
Show less
Diamondustification
Come back when you have discernment. You didn't even read my reply, which shows me you are unteachable and egotistical. I have half a mind to visit your church with a libraries worth of research, but I'm sure you'd throw me out. Give answer for yourself and reason out of the scriptures or get out of the kitchen. Jesus flipped tables. And no, don't twist it around to justify yourself and your inconsistencies. I accept reproof. But I will not be reproved for the gospel nor the basic tenants of it and it makes me furious when I see people like you hurting the sheep... Good day.
Show less
Chris Holman
@Diamondustification I read your entire post. You have another Gospel with no understanding of scripture, worse the absence of Temperance. Your fruit is rotten, repent.
Diamondustification
You read it, but you didn't read it. You're not condemning just me, but countless hundreds of thousands. Millions even. Unless you subscribe to the belief of Masonic infiltration which for now I'll just say is dubious. Or perhaps you think that OSAS is a Gnostic spin off, it's not and they're not the same thing. What I preach is not made up on the spot, it is basic theology and tenant. Again. Theologians all through history have debated this topic to death, you don't sound like someone who has even dabbled in that debate. Now you can say "God told you" but my response would be God doesn't lie. You can say we don't rely upon men's wisdom, but who said that? I look for Spirit filled debates. You have elevated yourself above reproach and screech repent at anyone who doesn't bow down to your personal browbeating. The bible and repentance is not your personal shush button. I sincerely doubt you have ever had a serious discussion about our eternal security or the scripture in question with anyone that doesn't agree with you, and if you have your proponent (Though this is not theory) likely wasn't prepared. Much less have you had this conversation with God. Sorry, that's just what I see. Good day.
Show less
Chris Holman
@Diamondustification With each comment you prove yourself absent of understanding of Biblical truth, Christian love, and Temperance.
Diamondustification
Assertions without proof are meaningless. Demonstrate how I am wrong or leave the discussion. You can't just say I am wrong or scripturally inept and then pretend to have proven a point. Try that in any serious debate and see how it goes for you... Also, please take your own advice. You've called me (or implied) that I am a heretick more then once. Tit 3:10  A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;  Tit 3:11  Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself. You have told me to repent several times. It's time to reject me right? Good day.
Show less
Alistair Know
Diamond is not responsibility for the emotion you read into his text. His comments seem fine to me and he has reason to be upset with someone like yourself who has insulted his ministry several times and condemned him.
Chris Holman
@Diamondustification Scripture that refutes OSAS: Mark 4:16 (Luke 8:13), Galatians 5:4 6:1 and 9, John 15: 5-6, Romans 11:19-23, Hebrews 6:4-6, 10:26-27 and 38-39, Acts 20: 17 and 28-30, 1 Timothy 1:18-21 4:1 6:9-10 and 20-21, 2 Timothy 2: 16-18, 2 Peter 1: 5-11, 2:1 20-22, 3:17, 2 John 8:9, James 5:19-20, 1 Corinthians 15:58, Revelations 2:4-5 verse 10, 3:5 16-17. It's best that you read these verses on your own. Let go of The Self, ie your ego and pride, and any lense you use to interpret God's word. Let God's word speak for itself. You have fallen into a false doctrine, read the word of God and repent.
Show less
Alistair Know
@Chris Holman Why exactly do you believe it is Diamond that needs to let go of his lens? He has talked about every single one of those scriptures on this channel in great detail. He is right, you guys need to stop answering matters before you hear them. I would be agitated to if people kept bringing up the same argument I've debunked over and over again. They do that in politics, repeat a lie long enough and eventually everyone will believe it and all that. Bro Diamond has helped a lot of people, and I used to post those same exact verses to try and debunk OSAS. You are the one missing the context and one verse is enough to honor our eternal security. Jesus said we are secure. I will believe him before any man and doing so has made my walk with him bountiful. When I was under your doctrine, I was miserable and fruitless.
Show less
Diamondustification
Thank you for honoring my request. Lets get started. You said "Scripture that refutes OSAS: Mark 4:16 (Luke 8:13), Galatians 5:4 6:1 and 9, John 15: 5-6, Romans 11:19-23, Hebrews 6:4-6, 10:26-27 and 38-39, Acts 20: 17 and 28-30, 1 Timothy 1:18-21 4:1 6:9-10 and 20-21, 2 Timothy 2: 16-18, 2 Peter 1: 5-11, 2:1 20-22, 3:17, 2 John 8:9, James 5:19-20, 1 Corinthians 15:58, Revelations 2:4-5 verse 10, 3:5 16-17." Mar 4:16  And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;  Mar 4:17  And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended. Luk 8:13  They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away. Rev_22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. Heb 10:38  Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.  Heb 10:39  But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul. What is a rootless faith but one that has not penetrated to the heart and does not bear the root that is Jesus Christ? We do not draw back to perdition (it doesn't mean we do not draw back) because we have believed to the saving of the soul. Therefore there is a belief not to the saving of the soul. God is our keeper. 1Pe 1:5  Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. ------------------ Gal 5:4  Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. 2Ti 2:16  But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.  2Ti 2:17  And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;  2Ti 2:18  Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. 2Ti 2:19  Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. Php 2:13  For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Php 1:6  Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: Act_13:46  Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. 1Ti 1:19  Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck: G683 ἀπωθέομαι, ἀπώομαι apōtheomai    apōthomai ap-o-theh'-om-ahee, ap-o'-thom-ahee From G575 and the middle voice ofὠθέω ōtheō or ὤθω ōthō (to shove); to push off, figuratively to reject: - cast away, put away (from), thrust way (from). Total KJV occurrences: 6 The pharisees put away Jesus Christ without actually possessing him, in the same way a person can put away Grace when he rejects it. Was he ever truly saved? No. ------------ Gal 6:8  For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.  Gal 6:9  And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Rom 8:1  There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Rom 8:9  But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. Col 2:11  In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:  Col 2:12  Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. Rom_9:8  That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. 1Jn_3:9  Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. Rom 7:20  Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. Heb 10:12  But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 1Co 11:27  Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.  1Co 11:28  But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.  1Co 11:29  For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.  1Co 11:30  For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.  1Co 11:31  For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. 1Co 11:32  But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world. While were cleansed from all of our sins, we are told by John we still sin in chapter one. We are to confess these sins because if we do not, will be severely chastised, a man who covers his sin does not prosper. A man who sows to the flesh is dead in Adam. We reap fruit unto reward, but the fruit of salvation is clearly defined in Romans chapter 6. Gal speaks of being not deceived by THINKING you stand. ------------------ Rev 2:4  Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.  Rev 2:5  Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. Rev 1:20  The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. --------------- 2Pe 1:10  Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: These two answer themselves. -------------- Jas 5:19  Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;  Jas 5:20  Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Heb 10:10  By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.  Heb 10:11  And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:  Heb 10:12  But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;  Heb 10:13  From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.  Heb 10:14  For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. If a man errs from the truth and is converted unto the truth to the covering of his sins which is only possible by the blood of Christ, then it stands to reason that he was unsaved while drawing near. Just because the word brethren is used, doesn't denote saved. There is more to discuss here and possibly a different interpretation, but OSAS is still clear even if we do not understand the whole of it for we see dimly as we wait for our glorified bodies. I digress, I plan on making a video about it.
Show less
Diamondustification
---------------- Heb 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. Heb 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. 1Co 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Heb 6:9 But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak. Joh 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. Jud 1:24  Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,  Jud 1:25  To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. We do not want to lay over top of Jesus Christ the rudiments of the law but go on into perfection. We do not need to repent to stay saved because we shall not come into condemnation again which is future tense. We confess because we love God, and for fellowship and to judge ourselves that we be not judged. Repentance = Confession. We do not need to baptized to be saved, nor have Jewish ordinance nor live in fear of judgment we have passed from. We keep the law because Christ kept the law and we are imputed with his righteousness. We are kept by the power of God. -------------- Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? Joh_17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. To willfully sin in this regard, to which John says is impossible for a saved Christian to do, is to willfully turn ones back on the way, the truth and the life that is Jesus Christ after coming to a knowledge of the truth, not a saving knowledge. This is why there is no more sacrifice for our sins then and why we're worse off in the end then the beginning, because he, Jesus Christ, is the only way to God & salvation, we have nothing but judgment that awaits us without him and if we harden our hearts to him and convince ourselves we do not need him or that we have him when we don't, we're that much harder to convince. Just as they despised the law of Moses, now to do they despise that of Christ Jesus. They trodden him under foot, as well the blood of the covenant that sanctified and set him apart to the outrage of the Spirit of God. God will judge both us and the lost. ------------- Rev 3:4  Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.  Rev 3:5  He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. 1Jn 5:4  For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.  1Jn 5:5  Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? Rev 22:19  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. Rev 22:7  Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. Joh 8:34  Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.  Joh 8:35  And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.  Joh 8:36  If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.  Joh 8:37  I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.  Joh 8:38  I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. The definition of a true Christian is one who keeps the word. Where as the false wrest the scriptures. The overcomer overcomes by genuine faith and does not draw back to perdition, we're written in the lambs book of life from the foundation of the world, sheep from the beginning of time destined to be conformed to the image of the son in foreknowledge Paul labors for the elects sake... Joseph shows us God's plan at work in great length. To say we can lose salvation is to say God can fail. We are sealed with the same guarantee of the 144,000 of revelation. Rom 10:2  For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.  Rom 10:3  For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.  Rom 10:4  For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. 2Co 5:21  For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. The rest I already answered previously or they were answered in this reply less overtly to a discerning eye.
Show less
Diamondustification
Regarding 1 Timothy 4, compare the below verses... 1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 1Ti 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 1Jn 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. Tit 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. Tit 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. Joh 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. Matthew 7 actually is more damning to those who deny OSAS.... I am not calling you unsaved but this is a serious error. Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? Rom 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Rom 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. -------------------- Heb 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. Heb 10:39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul. Rom 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 2Co 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death. Not to be repented of Is G278 In the concordance. G278 ἀμεταμέλητος ametamelētos am-et-am-el'-ay-tos From G1 (as a negative particle) and a presumed derivative of G3338; irrevocable: - without repentance, not to be repented of. Total KJV occurrences: 2 Just because someone comes to a knowledge of the truth and professes it doesn't mean he was saved. The individuals in 1T4:1 are such. Meanwhile the bible affirms that we cannot renounce our salvation, neither will we draw back unto perdition, because we are kept by the power of God. 1Pe 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. Php 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Php 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Psa 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 1Jn_4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. Php 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: Jud 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, Jud 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. 1Th 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1Th 5:24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. Our salvation is irrevocable. God will keep us from falling. He will complete his work in us UNTIL the day of Jesus Christ & preserve us blameless in body, soul & Spirit until such time. What would all of this mean if we could lose it? We'll fall but not fall? Be rendered not blameless but yet blamed? Let go and yet kept? All he asks for us is us to work out our salvation with fear and trembling which means reverence and rejoice. What is the next contention then? That we must maintain it? Ecc 3:13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God. Ecc 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. Forever but not forever? Heb 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. Heb 10:11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; Heb 10:13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. Heb 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. We "Shall not" come into condemnation again which is future tense & we HATH a present tense eternal life? Joh 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. Isa 59:1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: Isa 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. 1Co 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 1Co 11:28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. 1Co 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 1Co 11:30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. 1Co 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. 1Co 11:32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world. 1Co 5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. The word Damnation and condemnation both can sometimes refer to Judgment, not a loss of salvation. The man who covers his sins doesn't prosper.
Show less
Diamondustification
I am tired Chris. Not of you, but this whole thing. After everything I have posted here. I sincerely hope that instead of dismissing me, again, that you realize there is more to this discussion then you are giving it credit for. I maintain, in all humility and I apologize if it bruises you, but I maintain, that I do not believe you have truly engaged anyone on this subject before, aside from disgruntled commenters. This is not vainly puffed up wisdom of men, it is in the bible, and there is a serious conversation that needs to be had that people do not want to have. If you want to talk to me further, I recommend we transition to email. But eventually, I will link videos to you, as I am not going to write you an entire book (Pushing it already) about things I've already said verbally on this very website and studied. Now I told you from the start that my anger toward you was righteous anger, though I will confess that I was irritated today from the moment I woke up, for that I apologize, but your comments are typical of what I receive and it is tiring and exhausting, because at the end of the day, I see them as nothing but accusations with no substance. I have tried to have conversations before but it never works, and the debate of OSAS VS Losing salvation is one I have studied. I'm sorry if it bothers you, but it's your side that I found to be extremely wanting. When I examine the fruit of your side, I also see much more darkness. People who make fun of my voice calling me a woman like news unit here. People that try to dig into my personal life and use the past sins of a dead man against me, dox me, twist my videos out of context to paint me as false to those they know won't look into it. Make fun of my subscribers, especially the ones who suffer with special needs. I am tired of it Chris.
Show less