Saturday, September 26, 2020

AMY CONEY BARRETT to be appointed to Supreme Court Justice by President Donald Trump

*****REMEMBER WE HAVE TWO RELIGIONS NOW*****

*****THE COVID-19 RELIGION & COMMANDMENTS OF MYSOPHOBIA*****

*****and*****

*****the TRUMP JUDEO-CHRISTIAN-NEW AGE #MAGA CHURCH******

Now before everyone gnashes on me with their teeth you should know that I am voting for President Donald Trump so we can live a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.  And I support constitutional leaders in the USA but I do not worship nor put my trust in man. I am also not a member of the TRUMP JUDEO-CHRISTIAN-NEW AGE #MAGA CHURCH.  I know full well there's another Jesus, another spirit, and another gospel that is everywhere and the deception is great: 

I also do not believe in the gospel of II CHRONICLES 7.14:

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

You can wrest the scriptures to your own destruction and count me out.