Thursday, November 14, 2019

To the devils out there who masquerade as righteous people in Christ Jesus who preach another gospel...

GO TO HELL!



I'm shutting the door to all you heretics and I've marked many of you...

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
-ROMANS 16.17-18

Many of you trouble me but God shall trouble you with his strong delusion and his wrath:

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
-GALATIANS 1.6-9

For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
-II CORINTHIANS 11.4

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
-II THESSALONIANS 2.11-12


From henceforth let no man trouble me:

From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
-GALATIANS 6.27