Monday, November 18, 2019

Ladies and gentlemen: It looks like Kanye West believes on the Lord Jesus Christ

*****Praise God:  Kanye West is saved*****

Rejoice:

Kanye West is a believer on the Lord Jesus Christ...


...now let him alone and be blessed:

Hopefully his wife Kim gets saved too:


The songs with his choir are getting better too since they're praising the Lord mostly:

Now we still have a VERY BIG PROBLEM:

False teachers, false doctrines, and damnable heresies and many that walk not after the Spirit but after the flesh...but of course everyone is saved and what does it matter anyway?

But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,
-PHILIPPIANS 1.18 NIV

I know this is going to shock some people but the Lakewood Church service at Joel Osteen's church did it for me.  I really believe Kanye West is saved and that choir of his was decent and in order there.  I also think Pastor Joel Osteen and his wife got a blessing there and perhaps Joel Osteen is not saved and he probably got some conviction that night about it.  I hope everyone gets saved!

So I think Joel Osteen is the guy that needs to believe on Jesus and get the doctrine of Christ and the gospel of Christ.  So pray that Joel Osteen (and many like him across the 'Bible Belt') actually get the real baptism of the Holy Spirit and then they can get their doctrine straight.  

So let Kanye West alone.  I just thought he was another punk thug rapper that wanted to shoot cops, do drugs, promote armed robbery, killing with Glocks, theft, and all manner of activity in the 'hood.'  It looks like the guy is my brother in Christ.

I admittedly do not follow Hollywood nor go to movies and neither am I well acquainted with football players and other sports' icons.   But I'm becoming more aware of Kanye West and I hope Kanye West stays away from men.  Beware of men Kanye West!  All of them want your money.  Use it yourself to the glory of God.

So there, I stated it here: Kanye West is my brother in Christ.  And I just hope he stays in the HOLY BIBLE A(KJ)V.  And to God be the glory!

Now there is one problem in all of this:  Kim Kardashian.  She needs the Lord and her whole family.  

People please start preaching the gospel of Christ unfeigned!  If you're in Christ then let the Comforter guide you into all truth and quit preaching false doctrine.  If you're really in Christ the 

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.
-JOHN 7.16-18