Tuesday, September 17, 2019

BOB'S CHOICE: DEATH

The true story of Bob Fuller

Bob married the love of his life then he made his choice...




I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
-DEUTERONOMY 30.19-20

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
-HEBREWS 9.27-28

For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
-PROVERBS 8.35-36

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
-I CORINTHIANS 15.26