Thursday, April 18, 2019

How to write sermons as a KJV ONLY BIBLE PASTOR: By Steve Anderson

*****FROM AN EXPERT PREACHER*****

Pastor Steve Anderson

Faithful Word Baptist Church

HOW TO WRITE SERMONS:and PREACH:

1)  Pick a topic.
2)  Think of all the bible verses on that topic using E SWORD SOFTWARE and MICROSOFT WORD.  
3)  Organize using THEMES and CONNECTIONS with verses and it BECOMES AN OUTLINE and NATURAL TALKING POINTS.
4) Add in addition notes,  queues, and explanatory notes, statements,.....

THE FINISHED PRODUCT:  
  • TITLE
  • CHAPTER
  • POINTS with VERSES

When you're a beginner you need more to your outline but he's a VETERAN PREACHER.

I'm impressed!

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
- PHILIPPIANS 2.3

This guy is something else!  And I actually esteem him better than me.  My lowliness of mind (of myself) esteems this guy as a top notch preacher: