Sunday, February 25, 2018

Anthony Swofford: He "WAS" a Marine. Now he's an ENEMY OF AMERICA and WE THE PEOPLE

*****U.S. MARINE joins ANTI-GUN ACTIVISTS*****

Anthony Swofford (was a U.S. Marine)

When U.S. MARINES become ENEMIES OF AMERICA:


WE NOW HAVE A REAL PROBLEM:

And they took an OATH OF ENLISTMENT:

"I, (state name of enlistee), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."




The assault on the AR-15 by a "was a Marine"

The phrase "Once a Marine always a Marine" does not apply to Anthony Swofford.  His article bears the title "I was a Marine. I don't want a gun in my classroom." which shows his allegiance is not according to his oath of enlistment to the United States of America:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/24/opinion/sunday/marine-gun-classroom.html



THE STATE OF THE UNION:


Distress with Perplexity


Today we have both the foreign and domestic ENEMIES OF AMERICA waging war on AMERICA in the wake of this recent high school shooting in Parkland, Florida. There is a MAJOR COORDINATED ASSAULT ON WE THE PEOPLE to MAKE AMERICA GUILTY OVER GUNS and to spread all manner of FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt) over who should and should not have the right to keep and bear arms across America.  

Our nation right now is a nation in distress with perplexity.

...developing...