Sunday, September 18, 2016

President Obama will consider it an insult if we don't vote for him this election

How should I even title this post?

I guess I'll just put in plainly here:

America is in VERY DEEP AND SERIOUS TROUBLE!

The way things are going in America folks I'm wondering if we have an America anymore:

ISLAM is cheering at the bomb blast in New York City and was stabbing people in St. Cloud, Minnesota last night at a shopping mall.  Meanwhile the enemies of America want We the People disarmed so we cannot protect ourselves from them and their criminal intentions.  This is a dangerous time for America and getting worse:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/17/obama_i_will_consider_it_an_insult_to_my_legacy_if_you_do_not_vote_want_to_give_me_a_good_send_off_go_vote.html 

Check back here because I'm going to add some videos that tell the true story:

...developing...