Friday, April 15, 2016

Choosing between the cross of Christ and the state

Halting between THE CROSS and THE STATE

"The cross is to my right the state is to my left.  I wobble."
--Stefan Molyneux

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
--I CORINTHIANS 1.18

But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
--Galatians 6.14

Study the cross:
https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=cross&t=KJV&ss=0#s=s_primary_0_1

This is an interesting video to me.  I listened with great interest.  As a believer on the Lord Jesus Christ I'll do whatever I can to put forth the word of God in these matters.  That is all I can do.

I'd like to see this guy Stefan get saved and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.  He said he used to be a "choir boy" back in church somewhere. Well Stefan it's time to join the real church that is not made with hands.  I hope I live long enough to see it happen and listen to him preach some messages.  



RELATED LINK:
http://www.balaamsassspeaks.blogspot.com/2016/04/stefan-molyneux-on-irrational-atheists.html 

...developing...