Thursday, September 18, 2014

Protestors allowed to heckle Secretary of State John Kerry

This is so staged!

This is such a joke making it look like people are actually allowed to come in and express some things on Capitol Hill.  No way; I don't believe any of this!  

But I do believe this:  I believe the Islamic movement has a plan to terrorize and infiltrate many places causing rank chaos and chopping off heads.  Just wait until the heads roll--and they will!

Islam is dancing and praising Allah right now as the Great Satan the U.S.A. is falling.   And indeed the Great Satan (falsely so called) is falling.  I'm not really certain the U.S.A. is biblical Babylon either and neither are most bible scholars.  But I do know that the times of the Gentiles is coming to an end according to the scripture and heads are certainly going to roll at some point:

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
--REVELATIONS 20.4



...developing...